Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lazy Emailing

Being a Lazy Guy it kills me to login to my two email accounts Gmail and Yahoo and keep on toggling between them.
In my smartphone I have an option where I have configured both my emails and it displays me as a whole..also I have an option to choose either of 2.
If I don't have Outlook or desktop email clients and I want to do some thing similar then with what available in web what should I do then?..
I chose 2 options..
1) Whatever email comes to my Yahoo email account , I enabled a rule to forward it to my gmail account.
Its pretty simple.Those who are not aware please refer to the screenshot below.

2) Now suppose I want to achieve this -
I will login to my gmail account and I will send an email to my friend.
However, My friend will think I have sent the email from my Yahoo account..

Opaque??
I will do the following.
1.I will sign in to gmail.
2.I will Compose an email.
3.I will Get an option to chose between my Gmail id and Yahoo Id while I send an email.
4.Sent it.

Something like this :


Cool right? This is how you do it..




Now here is the pop up :
Now Choose  Send through Gmail (easier to set up)
Now Choose "Send Verification"
Verify.
Send a test email

Thanks for reading Guys...



No comments:

Post a Comment